WINDOWS/MAC/LINUX DOWNLOADS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
You play as a SWAT team member trapped in the middle of a heist. The Player [you] must take out criminals, and escape the buildings alive. Use your Riot Shield and Flash Grenades to get through, and get to the extraction point.
[A] and [D] to move left and right
[W] to jump
[S] to throw a grenade
[SPACE] to punch/hit with shield
- Walk over green cubes to get more health and grenades.
- Watch the time, and try to beat your best!
Bugs to note:
Please understand that this was made by a one-man-team in ~12 - 16 hours, so you might find a few more bugs than mentioned.
- No Sound on Resupply (don't worry, still works)
- Player looks forwards or backwards (just move left & right to fix)
- No high score (I know this isn't a bug, but it couldn't be implemented due to a glitch found during development. Might add it in later, might not)
How It Fits Ludum Dare 31's Theme (Entire Game On One Screen)
Obviously, themes are up to interpretation, so this is how I interpenetrated it. You see, there are three levels in the game, but all in/on the same scene/map. The camera does not change location's as well. Therefore, the entire game is played on 'one screen' which is the game camera. Hopefully that made sense.
- Game created by 'Crawler`Games (me)
- Used Unity, Blender, GIMP, and Paint
- Made for Ludum Dare, 48 hour Compo