You Are The Killer (LD33 48 hour compo)
* Version 1.1 (updated since end of Ludum Dare 33) *
You, are the killer. It's a warm summers night; three friends are camping out in the woods, sitting by the fire. Little do they know that the fire is the only thing keeping them safe from death, from a killer, from you.
As the campers venture off into the darkness, it is your job to stalk and kill them all without being caught.
- W, A, S, D or Arrow Keys to move.
- Left Shift to sprint.
- Left Click to attack
- Space Bar to jump (not really needed)
How To Play:
- Kill everyone without getting caught.
- You can get caught by walking within the AI's line of sight, which is highlighted with a very subtle, transparent shade of blue.
- If you walk within their line of sight(s), you are caught and you lose the game.
* Note that there is a line of sight surrounding the campfire while 1 or more people are still there*
I know this game isn't a traditional game, but it is what it is and I hope you enjoy it. I made it in under 48 hours, so it's a little ugly looking and very simple, but I think it's a cool idea. Hopefully no one gets offended that this game is about killing innocent people, I just got the idea from the Ludum Dare theme ("You Are The Monster") and from my new-found addiction to 'scary story' videos on YouTube. Please rate this game well on its Ludum Dare page if you participated in the compo/jam. Happy killing :)
Made for Ludum Dare 33, 48 hour compo. This game was made from scratch, using game assets only created by me (Crawler). The game was created in less than 48 hours during Ludum Dare 33. All source code is provided on this page through a simple download.
Tell me what you thought of the game!
Connect With Me:
Thanks for playing!
Unity Web Player is required to play this game in browser.