Droid Shootout: A Sci-Fi Mouse-Click-Only Survival Game
The year is unknown, but it is sometime in a grim future. You're a soldier in charge of a computer room holding secret files to your faction. One night, an explosion caused by the rival faction destroys the room, and kills your team. You've survived the explosion, but you now must fight off waves of droids sent by the enemy to prevent them from seizing any equipment that survived. You reported the explosion to HQ, and backup's on its way. Your objective: survive until backup arrives.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Left Click to shoot, Right Click to move in the direction of your mouse.
- Survive until the timer runs out.
- Shoot robots, don't let robots shoot you.
- Made for the 48 hour compo.
- All art, sounds, and scripts created and/or modified by me.
This is my 6th Ludum Dare compo, hope you enjoyed :)
Rate, give me some feedback, and thanks for playing!
Downloadable versions coming soon.
*Source and other downloads on web game page*
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.